Restrictions are ending.
Despite restrictions ending from the 19th July we are still operating on our reduced opening hours.
Monday – CLOSED
Tuesday & Wednesday – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Thursday, Friday & Saturday – 12:00pm to 2:00pm & 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Sunday – CLOSED
As a small business we are still keeping a lot of our measures in place to continue to protect our team, customers and neighbours.
Here are our COVID measures:
- Orders can be placed online via or website or downloading our app (priority service)
- Limited orders can be taken at the window (delays may occur if we are busy)
- Unfortunately we are no longer take telephone orders
- Our shop door will remain closed with orders collected from our Click & Collect Window (located at the side of the building)
- When collecting your order please quote your confirmation code found on your confirmation email or order history
- Please arrive on time, if you arrive early can you please remain in your vehicle until your chosen collection time
- Please maintain social distancing when collecting your order
We are a CASHLESS* business, we are unable to accept any cash and would be unable to provide change.
We accept all major debit & credit cards including contactless payments using smartphones and/or watches.
*We have been cashless since March 2020 and no cash is kept on the premise.
Exclusive fish and chips takeaway offers
Discover the latest special deals available at the award-winning Fiddlers Elbow Fish and Chips.
Scampi & Chips
Responsibly sourced whole British Langoustine tails, coated in a gluten free crumb.
Served with chips, homemade tartare and a wedge of lemon.
Allergies: crustaceans, sulphites
EXCLUSIVE TO ONLINE ONLY – Limited Availability
(not available in store)
Hake & Chips
6oz – 9oz Approx weight.
Skinless, pin bone in – sustainable and responsibly sourced Hake, White, flaky & mild in taste.
Served with standard chips and a wedge of lemon.
Chilli ‘n’ Chips
Beef chilli con carne served on chips
Suitable for coeliacs.
(including bank holidays)
- Tuesday & Wednesday:
5.00 – 8.00
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday:
12.00 – 2.00 & 5.00 – 8.00
How to order online