Restrictions are easing.
Despite restrictions easing we are still operating on our reduced opening hours.
Monday – CLOSED
Tuesday & Wednesday – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Thursday, Friday & Saturday – 12:00pm to 2:00pm & 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Sunday – CLOSED
As a small business we are still keeping a lot of our measures in place to continue to protect our team, customers and neighbours.
Here are our COVID measures:
- Orders can be placed online via or website or downloading our app (priority service)
- Limited orders can be taken at the window (delays may occur if we are busy)
- Unfortunately we are unable to take telephone orders
- Our shop door will remain closed with orders collected from our Click & Collect Window (located at the side of the building)
- When collecting your order please quote your confirmation code
- Please arrive on time, if you arrive early can you please remain in your vehicle until your chosen collection time
- Please maintain social distancing when collecting your order
Easter is almost upon us, and to celebrate 20 Lucky customers will win a chocolate Easter egg. Place an order… Read more »
During August and September we ran an online giveaway. For every order that was placed online via our website or… Read more »
We are committed in providing our customers with high quality award winning food. Our homemade fishcakes are made using sustainable… Read more »
We’re committed to sourcing sustainable fish and chips at Fiddlers Elbow. Using responsible fisheries is something that’s really important to… Read more »
We had the pleasure of welcoming James Hall from Florigo to Fiddlers Elbow last week, to try some of our… Read more »
We’re so proud to have been named as one of the top 20 fish and chip shops in Britain. … Read more »
12.00 – 2.00 & 5.00 – 9.00
12.00 – 2.30 & 4.30 – 9.00
How to order online