We have decided to amend the way we are currently working. Our shop door has now been opened with a few restrictions in place.
Those restrictions are:
- Maximum of 3 in the shop at a time (if you are in a group nominate 1 person to place your order)
- We kindly ask that face masks are worn inside
- Please use the contactless hand sanitiser provided
If ordering online for our priority service, please do not enter the shop. All online orders to be collected from our click & collect window.
Only enter the shop if you need to place an order.
The easiest and safer method of ordering would be to order online via our website or by downloading our app.
Our opening hours will remain reduced, you will find these below.
Monday – CLOSED
Tuesday & Wednesday – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Thursday, Friday & Saturday – 12:00pm to 2:00pm & 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Sunday – CLOSED
As a small business we are still keeping a lot of our measures in place to continue to protect our team, customers and neighbours.
Here are our COVID measures:
- Orders can be placed online via or website or downloading our app (priority service)
- Limited orders can be taken in the shop with restrictions in place (delays may occur if we are busy)
- Unfortunately we no longer take telephone orders
- Our shop door is now open with online orders collected from our Click & Collect Window (located at the side of the building)
- When collecting your order please quote your confirmation code found on your confirmation email or order history
- Please arrive on time, if you arrive early can you please remain in your vehicle until your chosen collection time
- Please maintain social distancing when collecting your order
We are a CASHLESS* business, we are unable to accept any cash and would be unable to provide change.
We accept all major debit & credit cards including contactless payments using smartphones and/or watches.
*We have been cashless since March 2020 and no cash is kept on the premise.
For the 4th year running, Fiddlers Elbow Fish & Chips have been awarded Best 5o Takeaways in the UK by… Read more »
We are open up to the 23rd this year. We will then be closed for Christmas & New Year followed… Read more »
Since March 2020 with the news of COVID we had to overnight change the way we operate. One of these… Read more »
Easter is almost upon us, and to celebrate 20 Lucky customers will win a chocolate Easter egg. Place an order… Read more »
During August and September we ran an online giveaway. For every order that was placed online via our website or… Read more »
We are committed in providing our customers with high quality award winning food. Our homemade fishcakes are made using sustainable… Read more »
(including bank holidays)
- Tuesday & Wednesday:
5.00 – 8.00
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday:
12.00 – 2.00 & 5.00 – 8.00
How to order online