Despite restrictions ended, we have decided to maintain the way we are currently working. Our shop door will still remain closed with orders placed and collected from our side window.
The easiest and safer method of ordering would be to order online via our website or by downloading our app.
Our opening hours will remain reduced, you will find these below.
Monday – CLOSED
Tuesday & Wednesday – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Thursday, Friday & Saturday – 12:00pm to 2:00pm & 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Sunday – CLOSED
As a small business we are still keeping a lot of our measures in place to continue to protect our team, customers and neighbours.
Here are our COVID measures:
- Orders can be placed online via or website or downloading our app (priority service)
- Limited orders can be taken at the window (delays may occur if we are busy)
- Unfortunately we are no longer take telephone orders
- Our shop door will remain closed with orders collected from our Click & Collect Window (located at the side of the building)
- When collecting your order please quote your confirmation code found on your confirmation email or order history
- Please arrive on time, if you arrive early can you please remain in your vehicle until your chosen collection time
- Please maintain social distancing when collecting your order
We are a CASHLESS* business, we are unable to accept any cash and would be unable to provide change.
We accept all major debit & credit cards including contactless payments using smartphones and/or watches.
*We have been cashless since March 2020 and no cash is kept on the premise.
Contact Fiddlers Elbow
(including bank holidays)
- Tuesday & Wednesday:
5.00 – 8.00
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday:
12.00 – 2.00 & 5.00 – 8.00
How to order online