Fiddlers Elbow first opened as a fish and chip shop in Leintwardine in the early 1970’s, before our family took over the business in 2013. Since then, we have renovated the shop with a major refurbishment in 2017, investing in all new equipment and expanding our menu offering to become a multi award-winning business.
Our building was first converted into a chip shop in the 1970’s and originally named Fiddlers Elbow Fish Bar. After an extensive refit in 2017, we renamed the business as Fiddlers Elbow Fish and Chips to give it a new lease of life. The name ‘Fiddlers Elbow’ is taken from a bend in the road on the way to Ludlow, which can be identified on maps dating back to 1899.
Unfortunately, due to a national shortage of HGV drivers, suppliers and distributors short staff due to covid etc we are seeing an increase issue with getting our stock from suppliers/supply chain.
Therefore we will be operating on a reduced menu.
We will continue to source the best quality products where available.