Restrictions are easing.
Despite restrictions easing we are still operating on our reduced opening hours.
Monday – CLOSED
Tuesday & Wednesday – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Thursday, Friday & Saturday – 12:00pm to 2:00pm & 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Sunday – CLOSED
As a small business we are still keeping a lot of our measures in place to continue to protect our team, customers and neighbours.
Here are our COVID measures:
- Orders can be placed online via or website or downloading our app (priority service)
- Limited orders can be taken at the window (delays may occur if we are busy)
- Unfortunately we are unable to take telephone orders
- Our shop door will remain closed with orders collected from our Click & Collect Window (located at the side of the building)
- When collecting your order please quote your confirmation code
- Please arrive on time, if you arrive early can you please remain in your vehicle until your chosen collection time
- Please maintain social distancing when collecting your order
We are a CASHLESS* business, we are unable to accept any cash and would be unable to provide change.
We accept all major debit & credit cards including contactless payments using smartphones and/or watches.
*We have been cashless since March 2020 and no cash is kept on the premise.
We’re committed to sourcing sustainable fish and chips at Fiddlers Elbow.
Using responsible fisheries is something that’s really important to us as it guarantees stock levels for future generations, so they too can continue to enjoy the nation’s favourite dish.
All of our cod, haddock and plaice is shipped to us from sustainable fisheries whilst our Fish of the Month is also responsibly sourced.
If you’re unsure what fish to order on a visit to Fiddlers Elbow, we’ve put together a mini fish guide below…
Cod – A mild, moist taste with thicker and firmer fillets than Haddock
Haddock – Offers a slightly sweeter flavour than Cod, with a finer flake and tender texture.
Plaice – Has a very sweet and mild flavour, with a moist texture that goes great with tartare sauce.
Why not browse our menu to choose what to enjoy from Fiddlers Elbow?
- Tuesday & Wednesday:
5.00 – 8.00
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday:
12.00 – 2.00 & 5.00 – 8.00
How to order online